- Name: Pablo Sanchez Olivares
- Phone: +34 910-672-329
- Position: Assistant doctors
- Office: C-416
Pablo Sanchez-Olivares was born in Madrid (Spain) in 1987. He received the degree of Telecommunication Engineering in 2011 and the PhD degree in 2018, both from the Universidad Autonoma de Madrid (UAM) in Spain.
From 2018 to 2019 he was working as Adjunct Professor in the UAM as well as Postdoctoral Researcher Associate in the Universidad de Alcalá de Henares (UAH). Since 2019 he has been Assistant Professor in the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM).
He has co-authored more than 30 publications in scientific journals and conferences. His current research interests are based on the design, manufacturing and measurement of planar array antennas, phased array antennas and waveguide antennas.
- 5G Antennas: New Dielectric Materials for 2+3+4+5G Mobile Phone Antennas
- Microwave Holography Receiver for the Ventspils 32-m Radio Telescope
- Pilum Passive Antenna: Design of a passive antenna for telemetry and GNSS to be embedded in a carbon fiber composite launche
- Feed Array Development for MEO Tracking Antennas